Friday 23 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 23/05/2014: Uni is over!

It's official. Today marked my last Uni assignment and now it's over, so my final year of Uni is over. What does this mean? It means I can completely focus on this blog and catch up on all the reading I really need to do! I am so excited for Summer, for the future, and for being able to relax with a good book more! The performance itself went well I think. I have been in Uni since half 9 this morning, and didn't get out till half 7ish. Man I am tired, but I'm extremely happy. I suppose I also feel a little sad that my project that I've been working on for months is done and dusted with, but it'll be nice not to feel so much stress! Now is the time to go out and do more things, enjoy my new-found freedom and be more social! Hooray! So starting tonight, I'll be finishing 'The Three' and then moving straight onto Nicola Mar's 'A Red Tale'. After that, I'll be moving straight onto completing the rest of May's challenges (so reading 'Shadow & Bone' and 'Cinder').

Time to get on with the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment