Saturday 10 May 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 10/05/2014: Continuing 'Game Of Thrones'.

My day started off well because I finally got the lay-in I've been waiting for all week! Hooray! In all honesty, today in general was the first time in ages I've got to properly relax without worrying about Uni things. I still manage to keep a bit busy though. I had to do a lot of packing and a bit of tidying this morning because my room is such a state (I am terribly untidy)! After that, I went to town to go and get a few bits and bobs before Mat arrived to whisk me off to London for my four day birthday trip! I'm very excited to be here and looking forward to doing lots of relaxing and having fun for once. This evening has been filled with tea, biscuits and Game Of Thrones (I've only watched two more episodes, this show is ridiculously addictive though). Tomorrow we don't plan to do an awful lot but be slobs (and maybe a bit of shopping) so I will be able to get a lot of reading done hopefully (and post my Weekly Wishlist). Fingers crossed that this is the start of me being a bit more active again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment